This link below will show you how to get to the Moruga Museum
Steps Below to show you how to get to Moruga from Port Of Spain
- From Port to Spain, go down the high way to the south bound lane.
- Left turn off, when you arrive at San Fenando.
- Drive towards Princes Town, passing through the town itself remaining on its main street.
- Meet the first intersection, (Y) junction or called Matilda junction.
- You stay on the right, continue driving and you will meet a (T) junction.
- You take another right turn, you continue driving down that main road
- DO NOT MAKE ANY TURN OFF!
- Continue driving along the main road, drive pass Indian Walk, The Companies, St. Mary’s Village, Rock River, Bassetere Bois Jean Jean
- Then you will come to the town of Grand Chemin
- The Museum is located one building after Samuel Laurence Street on the right which is imediately after the hardware store
You will know that you are there, when you see the magnificent St. Peter’s statue before you appearing as if it is standing in the sea.
One may ask visitors for directions within in site of the St. Peter’s statue, individuals of Moruga is very kind and takes pride in showing visitors around or assisting in giving direction. Another alternative for direction, will also be to ask Grocers for direction to the Museum.
- Individuals should always feel free to call the Museum for assistance and directions if necessary. Contacts are 1-868-656-7161 or 1-868-320-3108.